Sell A Book
Terms and Conditions
- Please make sure that you have graded your books correctly:
- Books that have been in correctly graded will be graded correctly upon arrival at our store & the correct price will be applied.
- If you are unhappy with the correct price, you can request for us to post it back to you at your own cost.
- Rejected books must be collected within a space of 10 working days.
- Make sure that you have used the correct ISBN when getting a quote. Pimp My Book will not pay for incorrect books.
- For those posting books to us, Pimp My Book will not take responsibility for books that have been lost or damaged in transit. This condition does not apply to sellers using our collection service.
- The offer made on your book and the amount quoted is only valid for 5 working days. Make sure that we receive the book within 5 working days.
- Pimp My Book will not be held responsible for books that are posted to the incorrect address. Please make sure that you post them to the correct address.
- Payments will be made via electronic funds transfer (eft).
- EFT payments will be confirmed within 7 working days of receiving the book.
- Make sure you have supplied us the correct bank details – Pimp My Book will not be held liable for any erroneous payments made as a result of incorrect bank details that being supplied to us.
- R90 per collection. Collection fee will be deducted from the amount that you are due.
- Please ensure that there is someone who can hand over the book at the collection address during working hours or use your working hours address.
- Pimp My Book will only make one collection trip. Our agents will keep in touch with you regarding collection.
- If you fail to hand over the book as agreed – PMB will withhold the collection service from you in the future.
- Collections will happen within 48 hours during working hours.
- Feel free to contact our agents should you need assistance.